1. Today I am being naughty and wearing a certain Christmas gift that I bought for someone. Can I help it if the gift wasn’t wrapped just yet and it totally matched my outfit today? I’m sure I’ll get it wrapped soon, unless it matches my outfit for my work holiday party this weekend…
***Let’s see how many of my friends and family actually read our blog and question if it is their gift I am wearing***
2. Last night Justin made me my very first Reuben sandwich. Dee-lish! Actually, since Justin read up on the history of this sandwich before making it he informed me that we were, in fact, eating Rachel sandwiches since ours had pastrami (or was it salami?) instead of corned beef (which is fine by me since corned beef has never sounded all that appetizing anyhow). But then I pointed out to Justin that his sandwich didn’t even have sauerkraut on it. What then should that sandwich be called? A virgin Rachel? Which brings me to #3…
3. I LOVE SAUERKRAUT! Seriously, its delicious and I never eat it. It even tasted good to me when I was in my first trimester with Kendry and could not find anything appetizing.
4. This morning it was only 5 degrees here - even colder than yesterday. Do I even need to say it? Where on earth is my snow to go with these freezing temperatures?!
5. Kendry is still a bit off from our late nights this last weekend in Quincy. He woke up around 4:30 on Monday morning, and last night he was up at 2:30 and then 5:30. I don’t dare say that I need a good night’s sleep tonight (even though I obviously do) because then he’ll be up at least three times tonight.
6. I’m meeting some girlfriends for dinner at Thai Taste after work tonight. I can already taste the pahd thai. Yummy!
7. I need to find a fun white elephant gift for Justin’s work Christmas party on the 18th. I think we are supposed to just contribute a gift as a couple, but Justin wants to bring a winning scratch ticket ($10) as his gift, and for some reason this year I want to contribute an item people fight to have. Could this stem from a desire to really be liked by Justin’s colleagues?
8. The UPS package tracker indicates that my Christmas cards were delivered to our house today, which means its time to start addressing, stamping and mailing.
9. Justin, Kathy and kiddos arrive in a week, and my friend Amanda will be in our neck of the woods around the same time. There is nothing like time with family and friends during the holidays.
10. My baby boy is 7 months old today!
background
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment