1. We had a wonderful time with my brother Justin, his wife Kathy and their kiddos this week. I will try to post some photos from their visit this weekend. They arrived late Tuesday afternoon and we already had to say goodbye this morning. It was too short of a visit, but we are so thankful they were able to stop and see us. And its so much easier to say goodbye to family when you know when you will see them again. The Binder Family 2010 Reunion is scheduled for late June in Fairbanks.
2. I think my child can see in the dark. Kendry has slept in our bedroom the last three nights while Dominic and Trevor have stayed in his room. He keeps waking up right before my alarm goes off, so I try to sneak out of bed in our pretty dark room (without being seen) and to the bathroom to shower before getting him up. But as soon as I pass by his pack and play he starts laughing because he can see me and thinks I am getting him up. My kid is quite talented, I tell ya.
3. I LOVE that Kendry wakes up happy in the morning. How can you not have a great day when your child starts you off with laughs, smiles and hugs just for you? I only hope he is always such a morning person.
4. My snow is gone. Its 40+ degrees here, and there is blue sky popping out. I'm not sure I'll be getting my White Christmas, but the optimist in me says there is still another week for it to happen.
5. I still haven't visited the gym/aquatic center near my house to start working out again. I figured it was pointless to spend the money for December when we are so busy and won't make it down there anyway. Only now I will look like one of those New Year Workout Resolution people when I get the membership in January.
6. We have Justin's work Christmas party tonight. They are a fun group of people and its always a good time catching up on everyone's lives.
7. Is it seriously possible that I am already planning and looking at decorations for Kendry's first birthday party? I know its not a birthday party he will remember, but it is still a monumental occasion. And they have so many fun ideas for kids' parties these days. I figure if I start brainstorming now I'll just be that much more prepared because, let's face it, May will be here before we know it.
8. I get to do my Christmas baking with my friend Michelle tomorrow. I'm still trying to decide which goodies to make this year.
9. We still have a little Christmas shopping to get done this weekend. How fun that we get to do it with all the other crazy, procrastinating shoppers, right?
10. Yikes! I still have to get Kendry's stocking made!
No comments:
Post a Comment