THE SCENE:
Its just another relaxing Sunday afternoon when the kiddo gets a little attitude and is instructed to spend some time in his room until dinner is ready.
We shut the bedroom door behind him.
He opens the door.
We shut the door behind him again.
He opens the door again.
This act of defiance happens two more times before he finally grasps that Daddy means business when he says "Keep this door shut."
Five eerily quiet minutes later we notice this.
Do you see it?
How 'bout now?
He obeyed Daddy and kept his door shut alright, but I'll be darned if he wasn't going to find some way to defy us by getting at least part of his body on the other side of that bedroom door.
To top it off, he was tapping his little fingers as though impatiently counting down the seconds until freedom.
That kiddo has got some will.
That kiddo has got some will.



Haha! I laugh but I'm afraid Kaylee is going to be just like that!
ReplyDelete