Blog slacker that I presently am, my post on our Christmas in Alaska adventure is still in draft form. And instead of working on it and getting it posted for you this weekend, I opted to purge and reorganize my pantry on Saturday {woot! woot!} and finish a fun project this afternoon which will, coincidentally, be a blog post in itself. I'm sorry, but if it comes down to blogging or playing with my label maker, well... the label maker usually wins out.
I'm geeky like that.
And proud of it.
And proud of it.
In the meantime, I thought I would post this little glimpse of Kendry's Christmas.
This is my second year of making his Christmas jammies, a tradition that still has me tickled pink, even if I was whipping them together at the very last minute.
Procrastination is my middle name.
Procrastination is my middle name.
As I sorted through our photos from Christmas I really got a kick out of this segment.
OUCH!
Poor kiddo learned the hard way what it feels like to have the rubberband snap off one of these giant balloons.
As for video, we missed the opportunity to capture the one lone moose we spotted beside the road, but Justin did get footage of me learning to play Dance Dance Revolution - footage that was taken without my knowledge and will not be shared in this forum.
You'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you I have some mad DDR skills.
Together with seven of his cousins, Kendry opened his Christmas presents on Christmas Eve this year.
On Christmas morning the three of us opened our stockings as a family.
But my favorite video is from our traditional Hilltop breakfast with Grandpa.
More details and photos from our Christmas trip to come this week!

How cute! And believe me, I love a good label maker too! I would label everything if I could :)
ReplyDelete