background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I love 4 day work weeks!



2. Look Ma, I can cook! I posted this New Year's resolution two years ago, confessing my inability to cook and desperate desire to learn before my kiddo arrived. Two years later I'm making a killer potato soup from scratch, to be served in bread bowls also made my moi. Well, moi and the bread machine to be exact - but Mr. Bread Machine was on kneading duty only. I did the rest myself.

So you see, some New Year's resolutions actually do stick.


3. Due to Kendry's recent teething and sickness I haven't posted a good picture of him in awhile. Correction: I haven't been able to TAKE a good picture of him in awhile. In case you were starting to forget what he looks like, here you go! He is mostly back to his regular spunky self.






4. Are you wondering why my kiddo has barely any hair? Well, this is what happens when Daddy and Kendry are left to their own devices for an evening, and Daddy thinks using a 2 setting on the hair clippers doesn't seem all that short...until he does the first swipe through Kendry's hair.

Truth be told, I'm just thankful my hubby took the initiative to do Kendry's haircut himself. And we like short hair around these parts. There will be no Bieber Fever hairstyles in my house, no sir!


5. I visited a Hobby Lobby store for the very first time this weekend. Awe-(wait for it)-some!


6. Check back tomorrow for my Blogolution 2011 update; I have a fun project to share.


7. Kendry is becoming quite the chatterbox, and he repeats everything! But put him in front of the camera and he clams up.


8. Seahawks? Yeah, let's not talk about that.



9. Am I the only one itchin for the yard sale season to start?



10. This Week's Blessing(s): Visiting Justin's sister and her family in Spokane over the weekend, and then spending my Monday holiday with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment