It all begins with a love story:
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Naive and a girl named Naive'er.
They fell in love and got married.
They fell in love and got married.
Him: I do.
Her: I do.
KISS!
(and this was a really good kiss)
I present to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Starry-Eyed!
Naive graduated from college, got a great job and they moved.
(Her: Idaho? Seriously?!)
Five months later they bought their very first home...
...and then realized they might be in over their heads with their fixer-upper.
But they dug their heels in and got to work.
Sort of.
Three short months later, they started dreaming about having Baby Starry-Eyed.
One year later, they were still dreaming about Baby Starry-Eyed.
Baby doctor: Its gonna' cost ya!
So Naive and Naive'er put their home improvement plans on hold.
One more year later, Naive and Naive'er were dreaming again.
Baby doctor: Its gonna' cost ya again!
So Naive and Naive'er gladly shelved their home improvement plans (once again) to get their baby.
So Naive and Naive'er gladly shelved their home improvement plans (once again) to get their baby.
And,
after they had their names legally changed
after they had their names legally changed
- him to Wise, her to Wiser -
they all lived happily ever after in their still fixer-upper.
NO?
You don't like that ending?
Neither do I! Because who wants to live in their fixer-upper forever?
Not me.
CUE BLOGOLUTION 2011!

No comments:
Post a Comment