background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. After a three month hiatus I returned to the gym this week.

O.U.C.H.

But as a friend of mine once said, if I can't be pregnant I'm going to be skinny!


2. Kendry's new word this week is "blueberries", except that it comes out sounding like "boobies". I think it might be a tad inappropriate; Justin thinks its hilarious.


3. This is the same father who taught his son how to say "Yeah, baby!" like Austin Powers. I hate Austin Powers.

4. One of my goals this year is a monthly BHG bubble bath - meaning me and my Better Homes & Gardens magazine take a long, hot bath together the day it arrives in the mail. Dee-vine!



5. While cleaning out our basement on New Year's Eve (and sorting through boxes and boxes of books), I found my Anne of Green Gables box set that was given to me oh so many years ago.


If these books aren't reason enough to have a daughter, I don't know what is. Who doesn't love Anne (with an 'e')?


6. By the way, our basement is so clean now you could eat off the floor.

Okay, thats gross. So maybe its not quite that clean, but it is a beautiful sight. And with all the new organization its the perfect workspace for the start of my new blog project - which I am so close to being ready to share with you. Be patient with me for just a little bit longer, okay?


7. Valentine's Day is almost upon us, people, and you know what that means. Red Velvet Cake! Woot-woot!


8. And in the spirit of Valentine's Day I might just have to sit down and watch my A&E production of Pride and Prejudice. Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy makes this 5 hour movie well worth the time spent. Now if only I had a sister nearby to watch it with me...


9. Kendry emerged from the recent teething debacle unscathed; and by 'unscathed' I mean there are still no new teeth in sight. (sigh)


10. This Week's Blessing: Celebrating Justin's Grandma's 90th birthday on New Year's Day. We treated her to lunch. Happy Birthday, Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. I started my (modified) exercise routine on Monday when I returned to work...I agree--OUCH! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete