background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Allergies are the pits!


2. Tomorrow is the first day of September!!! I know its not technically fall just yet, but its close enough for me. I start putting up my fall decor after Labor Day. Only one more week!


3. Another Brad Paisley song = another sappy, crying moment for me. Have you heard his new song yet?

4. And if you listened to the Brad Paisley song you heard the cute part about seeing his son dressed up in his football uniform. Kendry and I took a walk around our neighborhood this evening and saw a pee-wee football practice session. Seeing those skinny little legs and huge helmets is the cutest thing ever! Can you say "top heavy"? Justin and I can hardly wait to start Kendry in pee-wee.


5. I got crafty this last weekend and tackled two more scrapbook pages for Kendry's book. The first is a photo taken by Auntie Andrea (Andrea Lopez Photography) when he was just a month old. The little moon and star patch on the right says: Babies Are Heaven Sent.

The second is his official 1 year old photo.

6. For some reason I have trouble doing my scrapbook pages in chronological order. I still have yet to do my kiddo's first haircut (3 months), his first trip to AK (6 weeks), his first Christmas (7 months), and his first birthday. Wow! I need to schedule a major scrapbooking weekend.


7. Disney Movie Trivia: "Are you achin'? Yup, yup, yup. For some bacon? Yup, yup, yup. He's a big pig. Yup, yup. You can be a big pig too. Oy!"


8. Our home computer, a Dell laptop I purchased when I graduated college in 2003, is definitely on its last legs. A new computer is not really in the budget right now, but it just might have to be.

9. Confession: All my life I have never been able to hula hoop. I think I missed out on the hip-rolling gene.


10. This Week's Blessing: ignoring my horrendously messy house and enjoying an inexpensive, at-home date night with my hubby instead, courtesy of Redbox and Chex Muddy Buddies.

2 comments: