background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I don't watch many TV programs anymore so perhaps thats why I am so puzzled, but Jersey Shore? Seriously?!

2. But on that note, it is almost premiere time for the few shows I actually do watch.

3. This Week's Blessing: my little boy eating us out of house and home - and that includes eating all his veggies! I'm certain my kiddo has two hollow legs. And if its this bad now I cannot imagine what it will be like in his teenage years. But he is happy, healthy, and growing like a weed. I couldn't ask for more.

4. Okay...so maybe I could ask for the biting phase to cease sometime in the very near future.

5. What is it about having my bathrooms spotlessly clean that makes me feel as though I can conquer the world?

6. GO SEAHAWKS!!


7. Disney Movie Trivia. After last week's toughie I will go easy on you this week:

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't ya think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around you'd think, "Sure, she's got everything." I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty. I have whoozits and whatzis galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty. But who cares? No big deal. I want more."


8. I find it comical that before I was a parent, when someone else bragged about their kiddo(s) I thought they were probably being just a little over the top. But now that I'm a parent, you should know that when I brag about my own kiddo it is completely accurate and totally justified.

9. And now you know what I was really thinking when you bragged about your kiddo to me.


Just kidding. :)

10. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the $1 store rocks! We recently revamped our budget a little to work toward our next IVF cycle, so its time to get super frugal. And so far I am loving the challenge. Every time I go in that store I am amazed at what I can get for only $1. I do, however, draw the line at 4 rolls of toilet paper for $1 - you know nothing good can come of that so-called bargain.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is an easy one! The little mermaid :)I had after the first line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is that kids can have so much energy and eat so little? glad your kid ate his veggies the other day

    ReplyDelete