One thing you should know about me: I LOVE the show "Friends". The show ended six years ago, but I still DVR the re-runs so I always have a selection of episodes to choose from when I'm in the mood for a good laugh.
Another thing you should know about me: I am a clean freak, with minor OCD tendencies. I want everything clean and in its proper place...all the time. I like to think I have loosened up a bit, especially now that I'm a parent. My hubby would probably disagree.
I'm convinced Monica Gellar and I would be dear friends.
Tomorrow morning (Saturday) I have the rare opportunity of having the house to myself for a few hours. Some women would use this time to give themselves a pedicure, soak in the bathtub, or curl up and read a good chick lit novel.
Me? I will be busting out the rubber gloves, pine-sol and vacuum. And yes, I will be practically giddy when I do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment