2. Our mornings have been in the 60's this week, giving us a small taste of the impending fall. I love summer, but I am in love with fall! Okay, enough about fall.
5. Disney Movie Trivia:
6. On Saturday we went to our niece Ava's 1st birthday party, where we had a wonderful time!
Kisses for the beautiful birthday girl from her uncle:Kendry and Mommy matching (this was not planned):
My cutie patootie having a ball; he thought rolling around on the picnic blanket was funny:Look at Ava clawing into that birthday cake:
Happy 1st Birthday, Ava!
7. Kendry has his 15 month check-up next week. Being that our scale is still broken I am quite eager to see how much the kiddo is weighing these days.
8. We have an aquatic center just minutes from our house, complete with a wave pool, toddler wading area, and waterslides. It was our goal to take Kendry there at least once this summer, although we hated the thought of spending $17 to get the two of us admitted (Kendry would be free), only to leave an hour later when Kendry was worn out. But as our luck would have it, we didn't have to shell out any money - our church rented out the facility for the congregation on Sunday evening.
Kendry was a little uncertain at first:9. Have I mentioned that Rick Springfield is performing in concert here in just two more weeks? Oh, to hear "Jesse's Girl" performed live...
10. You know football season is just around the corner when my hubby is compiling Excel spreadsheets for his upcoming Fantasy Football Draft 2010.
This Disney Quote is a lot harder but I have its Robin Hood.
ReplyDeleteNO- TEAM EDWARD!! :) Jacob is much more likeable in the books, I will give you that- but (sigh) Edward is Edward!!
ReplyDeletePS I LOVE Jesse's Girl!
A pox on that phony king of England. That is hands down my FAVORITE Disney movie. Joey thinks it's weird, but I totally have a crush on Robin Hood. I think it's the accent!
ReplyDelete