background

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ten on Tuesday



{1}
Normally I am not a pie person, but on Sunday the craving hit.

I was desperate for Rosauers' coconut creme pie.

This is what remains today:



To be clear, Justin and Kendry have helped.


{2}
Kendry continues to get better and better at writing his own name:



We've been amazed at how much he has progressed over the last month.


{3}
A little shout-out to my sister Stephanie for handing down this washable coloring mat.



For the first time ever Kendry is telling us he wants to color. I imagine the novelty of (washable) markers also has something to do with his new found enthusiasm; regardless, we'll take it. Only two months ago it was like pulling teeth to get him to try writing a letter or two. I lost track of how many times he said "I can't!" 
(insert reactionary parental cringe)

Now he is taking pride in it.

Thanks, Steph!


{4}
This chaos is now cleaned out and we're ready to start painting Kendry's new bedroom.



Who is free this weekend?

Anyone?



{5}
Pinned it, did it!
I tried my hand at making homemade yogurt in my crockpot this weekend.

I have to say that it tastes pretty good, and it was easy peasy to do.



{6}

The hubs is competing in his second duathlon this coming Saturday. He even bought himself a new hybrid bike.

(Duathlon 2012)


He may be getting serious about this biking hobby.

I've told him not to be surprised if he gets spandex shorts with a padded bum for Father's Day.



{7}
Over the last week I've lost three pairs of dress pants from my already dwindling maternity wardrobe. Two pairs of slacks were simply too small as of yesterday morning - if that doesn't scream "Happy Monday" I don't know what does.

And the third pair?
Let's just say there was a little mishap when my pant leg met the corner of my car door. The silver lining is that I'm still spry enough at 24 weeks prego to catch only my pant leg in a closing car door instead of my entire back side.

Wouldn't that have been a sight.


{8}
Anyone know a good seamstress in the LC Valley?



{9}
Blogging makes me hungry.




{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Purchasing a few nice baby items in duplicate off a fellow twin mama, not to mention the opportunity to hit her up for some great advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment