Pregnancy brain does crazy things to you.
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Now let me tell you about our little incident this week - an incident Justin is sure to never let me forget.
The Defense:
I have to sit down and elevate my feet fairly regularly these days. Multi-tasker that I am, I try to find something productive to do during my sitting time. Last Sunday it was clipping my coupons while sitting on the couch.
Before you pat me on the back for my effective time management skills, read on...
The Incident:
Two days later Kendry was making a fort with blankets and cushions in the living room when he exclaimed: "Daddy, look what I found in the couch!" My first thought is that it was something harmless like a three month old hot tamale candy I dropped between the cushions. (And you thought I was never messy.)
Nope.
It was our large kitchen shears. In between the couch cushions.
I may not be fit to be a mother.
So funny!Good job for blaming it on preg brain. You're right, pregnancy does some pretty crazy stuff to our heads!
ReplyDeleteHa- I do stuff like that all the time and I am not preggers!
ReplyDelete