background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday




{1}
Momma got a new 'do!



I am terrible at self-portraits, but you get the idea.



 
{2}
Saying goodbye to the 2nd trimester this week,
and hello to wearing the hubs' shirts (as evidenced above).



{3}
GO DADDY GO!

Justin competed in his second duathlon on March 9th, besting last year's time by 4 minutes.

 




Then he ran the St. Patty's Day 5k on March 16th:


 
Its a good thing I'm too proud of him to be jealous over the fact that he is happily competing while I remain a bystander. Besides, I've got this cutie to keep me company.



{4}
Kendry asked to watch a cartoon while we were hanging out at G-pa's house this weekend. It was pretty slim pickins at that time of day so I settled on Cinderella on the Disney Channel. It was still early in the movie; Kendry has never seen Cinderella before and I thought he would enjoy the funny little mice.

The movie wasn't on for 10 seconds before Kendry grumbled:
"This is a princess movie. I don't want to watch princesses."


All boy, that one is.



{5}
Speaking of which, warmer weather and the extra daylight in the evening has triggered a lot more dirty laundry as the kiddo has enjoyed being outside more and more.

I never expected to deal with sandy clothes in early March, but Kendry had a ball at the beach while waiting for Daddy to finish his duathlon.


I lost track of how many times he playfully collapsed into the sand and basked like a puppy in the sunshine.




{6}
Seriously cannot believe I ever painted without this incredible tool:


BING



 
{7}
Kendry's 'new' bedroom is halfway painted.
Whoop whoop!

I can't wait to show you the progress.



{8}
The devouring of the pies continues!

This week it was peanut butter pie.

Here's hoping my glucose test this week comes back with a good result or there may be a pie boycott in my immediate future. 

 The agony!


{9}
We're introducing Kendry to organized sports via a 6 week sports camp with the Lewiston Parks and Rec Department, with two classes for baseball, two for basketball and two for soccer.

Our little dribbler in action:


He has really had fun with it.


 

{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Where to begin?!

Seriously, this was one of those weeks where it felt like God was showing us just how much He and others love us. I was especially touched when my boss' wife stopped by the office to ask me what foods our family likes/dislikes. She is making us several freezer meals in anticipation of the twins' arrival.


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! and yay for third trimester!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the new 'do! Perfect for summertime, too, since your hair is sooo thick. Ok, tell the truth: the Shur Line edger really works without getting lots of paint on it as you go that then transfers to the floor or ceiling unless you wipe it continually? Great picture of Kendry with the basketball, by the way! I must educate myself about photo editing someday. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete