{1}
Happy Passion Week!
I'm loving parenthood even more lately as we've been teaching Kendry what Easter is truly about.
{2}
Happy Passion Week!
I'm loving parenthood even more lately as we've been teaching Kendry what Easter is truly about.
{2}
Progress on the carport at the end of Day 1:
I was astounded when I returned home to see this.
Jody likey.
I was astounded when I returned home to see this.
Jody likey.
{3}
A little Where's Waldo activity for you:
Did you spot the stealthy three year old in the above photo?
Did you spot the stealthy three year old in the above photo?
{4}
Forget my pie cravings; I spotted my first Girl Scout Cookie sale booth last weekend.
Bring on the Samoas!
Bring on the Samoas!
{5}
Here's an updated belly pic for my my peeps:
Pardon the puffy eyes, if you please. You'll be seeing a lot of those over the next year.
Or two.
{6}
Its official:
my wedding ring no longer fits.
my wedding ring no longer fits.
{7}
Despite his adamant protests about wearing it on his 3rd birthday last year (and subsequent emotional meltdown on my part), Kendry now likes the "3" shirt I made him and wears it fairly often.

{3rd Birthday}
Just this morning Kendry asked me if I was making him a "4" shirt for his upcoming birthday. Truth be told, I hadn't actually planned to make one this year for fear of my labor of love being rejected again; but how can I deny a specific request for my handiwork?
Just another ride through the joys and heartaches of parenting.

{3rd Birthday}
Just this morning Kendry asked me if I was making him a "4" shirt for his upcoming birthday. Truth be told, I hadn't actually planned to make one this year for fear of my labor of love being rejected again; but how can I deny a specific request for my handiwork?
Just another ride through the joys and heartaches of parenting.
{8}
The hubs may be opposed to matchy-matchy twin clothing, but I still went ahead and ordered two of these cuties:

Conversation when the hats arrived:
HUBS: "Did you really buy two of the same hat for them?"
ME: "Okay, so they match. But they are sooo cute. And really, its just a hat; its not like its an entire matching ensemble."
HUBS: "Thats how it all starts...with just a hat."
Dang.
That man may be on to my methods.
Conversation when the hats arrived:
HUBS: "Did you really buy two of the same hat for them?"
ME: "Okay, so they match. But they are sooo cute. And really, its just a hat; its not like its an entire matching ensemble."
HUBS: "Thats how it all starts...with just a hat."
Dang.
That man may be on to my methods.
{9}
It must really be spring - the hubs mowed the front yard this weekend.
Ahhhh, the sweet smell of cut grass.
Ahhhh, the sweet smell of cut grass.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Attentive neighbors.
While we were out on Saturday evening our sprinkler line detached from the main water line and water was apparently spewing out at the end of our driveway. Fortunately we have wonderful neighbors who spotted the geyser and took immediate action. They attempted to stop it themselves but ended up having to call the PUD to get the water turned off. When we got home around 8pm we contacted the PUD and were able to get the water back on within the hour (whew!). The sprinkler fellas came by today and fixed the damage.
Maybe your twin boys will want to take my twin daughters to prom?
ReplyDeleteCourtney! :)
Ohhh, those twin flappy over-the-ear hats are SO cute. And you look amazing this far along; red is a good color for you!
ReplyDeleteI am quite impressed with the progress on your carport. Wow ~ what a huge difference that will make for you guys.
Love you ~