{1}
They must really love me!
{2}
I miss running.
{3}
I miss running.
{3}
Confession: I only took two photos on our Alaska trip.
Sad but true.
The first was morning coffee with some lifelong friends:
The second was on our flight home, with Kendry modeling his big boy headphones.
Right about now I'm wondering why I lugged my camera along at all.
But if you know my family you know I mean it when I say we were too busy having fun to stop and take photos.
Sad but true.
The first was morning coffee with some lifelong friends:
The second was on our flight home, with Kendry modeling his big boy headphones.
Right about now I'm wondering why I lugged my camera along at all.
But if you know my family you know I mean it when I say we were too busy having fun to stop and take photos.
{4}
If only I could get my voice back from the cough I caught while up north.
Justin might argue that it wasn't the cough that took my voice, rather it was all the gabbing with my mom and sisters.
He knows us too well.
Justin might argue that it wasn't the cough that took my voice, rather it was all the gabbing with my mom and sisters.
He knows us too well.
{5}
My wonderfully talented sis, Jaimee - not to be confused with my other
wonderfully talented sisters - has taken her furniture and decor blog to
a new level. Check it out here!
{6}
I get weekly pregnancy emails from Babycenter.com.
The title of today's email: What Will Your Belly Look Like After Pregnancy?
Really?
REALLY?!
{email deleted}
{7}
20 weeks tomorrow!
{8}
{9}
Did I tell you the hubs cleaned up the basement while we were gone?
I love that man!
I love that man!
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
An amazing employer.
I am so blessed to work where I work...and enjoy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment