{1}
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
{2}
We were in bed by 9:30 last night.
{3}
I fell short on my reading goal for 2012, but for good reason. Sleep has ranked a little higher than reading these last three months.
I am, however, kicking off 2013 with a bang and reading some Dr. Dobson:
The New Strong-Willed Child.
Please don't ask why I've waited until my own strong-willed child reached the age of three and a half years before finally reading this book.
I am, however, kicking off 2013 with a bang and reading some Dr. Dobson:
The New Strong-Willed Child.
Please don't ask why I've waited until my own strong-willed child reached the age of three and a half years before finally reading this book.
{4}
This morning we made a two cupcake recipe (courtesy of Pinterest) and delivered one to a special gal on her 92nd birthday. {Kendry ate the other one.}
Happy Birthday, Grandma Ellen!
{5}
This morning we made a two cupcake recipe (courtesy of Pinterest) and delivered one to a special gal on her 92nd birthday. {Kendry ate the other one.}
Happy Birthday, Grandma Ellen!
{5}
Can you really blame a kiddo for refusing to go potty on a public toilet that auto-flushes no less than six times while he is still sitting on it?
Seriously, McDonalds, use some of your millions to design a more kiddo-friendly bathroom... with non-intimidating toilets.
Seriously, McDonalds, use some of your millions to design a more kiddo-friendly bathroom... with non-intimidating toilets.
{6}
Crazy hat night at Awana:
As the parent helper that night I figured I should be an active participant. My viking hat was the envy of many a 3-4 year old, including Kendry who swapped me hats midway through the evening.
{Can you see the baby bump?}
{Can you see the baby bump?}
{7}
Speaking of the bump, the wonderful down jacket Justin bought me last winter just ain't gonna cut it for my Alaska trip in two weeks...
unless I want to bust apart the zipper.
unless I want to bust apart the zipper.
{8}
We recently introduced Kendry to the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie {circa 1990}.
Kendry has subsequently added the word "bodacious" to his vocabulary.
Kendry has subsequently added the word "bodacious" to his vocabulary.
{9}
January always inspires the organizational side of me. With our family growing in 2013, there is no time like the present to do a little purging while organizing.
Inspired by my friend Cassie who did this last year, I'm taking on a 31 Bags in 31 Days challenge this month, with a goal of purging one bag per day of unnecesssary clutter and/or garbage from our home.
I'm already ahead of the game, with three garbage bags destined for Goodwill in the back of my car.
Inspired by my friend Cassie who did this last year, I'm taking on a 31 Bags in 31 Days challenge this month, with a goal of purging one bag per day of unnecesssary clutter and/or garbage from our home.
I'm already ahead of the game, with three garbage bags destined for Goodwill in the back of my car.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
90% certain I have felt baby flutters the last two evenings.
Sixteen weeks tomorrow!
Sixteen weeks tomorrow!
I read the Strong Willed Child last year... it gave me hope to know that my child may not be quite as strong willed as I was thinking!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the baby bump! Happy New Year!
Love the bump! And love the flutters too. Looking forward to them this time around when I know I'll be able to recognize the sensation sooner...instead of just thinking it might be gas.
ReplyDelete