background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


{1}
Got your taxes done?



{2}
I planted Cinderella pumpkins this weekend.

Google

We didn't plant any pumpkins last year and I was kicking myself for it when October arrived.

Not this year.



{3}
Oh, and you’ll be happy to know the other starter plants I bought on Saturday are still alive and kickin’.

That’s quite the feat for this black thumb.

Despite previous failures I am trying my hand at gardening again this summer; we’ll see how it goes.



{4}
I forgot to do a March handprint/footprint craft with Kendry, but April's makes up for it:

IMG_8866


See it?

IMG_8869




{5}
Monday morning with a toddler = potty accident as we are literally walking out the door.

Tuesday morning with a toddler = apple juice splattered all over the dining room floor.

I can’t wait to see what Wednesday brings…



{6}
Please, oh please, let Kendry's birthday party day have sunshine. A baseball party will be much more fun if we can do it outside.




{7}
Even though I haven’t posted many projects lately, I always have something in the works, including a few recent thrift finds.

Two matching fleur de lis lamps (one is getting a makeover).

IMG_8872


The spray can isn’t the color I’m going with, its simply to show you how big these lamps are.
I’m in love!

IMG_8874


And an enormous ornate frame.
At a mere $6 I couldn’t walk away from this beauty.

IMG_8876


Look at that detail!

IMG_8877


Fun stuff!




{8}
We have lots of family visiting this week. Hooray!




{9}
The spring sunshine has sprinkled the most adorable little freckles across Kendry's nose.

They are so cute I could just eat them up!




{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Answered prayer...over a concrete truck.

Details tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, if I could ONLY find lamps that gorgeous and BIG!! So perfect, scale-wise, for my living room! Can't wait to see what you do with them...

    ReplyDelete