{1}
{2}
{3}
I saw Titanic twice when it first came out in the theater (fifteen years ago?! Has it really been that long?), and I've seen it countless times since.
Still, I would love the opportunity to see it on the big screen again.
That first full shot of the ship is positively mesmerizing!
{4}
I saw Titanic twice when it first came out in the theater (fifteen years ago?! Has it really been that long?), and I've seen it countless times since.
Still, I would love the opportunity to see it on the big screen again.
That first full shot of the ship is positively mesmerizing!
{4}
"And the walls came tumbling down!"
In order to pour our backyard patio the steps off our back door must go.
Drill, baby, drill!
{5}
I think we have effectively alienated our new neighbors with the jackhammer racket on Saturday morning and again this afternoon.
But seriously, is there ever a good time to listen to a jackhammer?
I think not.
But seriously, is there ever a good time to listen to a jackhammer?
I think not.
{6}
Don't judge me.
I downloaded an all Britney Spears running mix from Rock My Run this week.
Between Britney and Hair Guitar I may not be rockin' to the hippest tunes, but they have helped me log 37.4 miles in 2012 already.
I'm working up to three five-mile runs per week.
I downloaded an all Britney Spears running mix from Rock My Run this week.
Between Britney and Hair Guitar I may not be rockin' to the hippest tunes, but they have helped me log 37.4 miles in 2012 already.
I'm working up to three five-mile runs per week.
{7}
What did we do before iPods?
{8}
Speaking of healthy living, this Green Monster Spinach Smoothie is a delicious post-workout treat. Its a great dose of protein and greens, and just one lasts me until lunch - even after I give Kendry half a cup to enjoy for himself.
I'm tempted to do my evil mother laugh every time he slurps it down.
"That's right....eat your spinach, my precious!"
What did we do before iPods?
{8}
Speaking of healthy living, this Green Monster Spinach Smoothie is a delicious post-workout treat. Its a great dose of protein and greens, and just one lasts me until lunch - even after I give Kendry half a cup to enjoy for himself.
I'm tempted to do my evil mother laugh every time he slurps it down.
"That's right....eat your spinach, my precious!"
{9}
My ever-growing reading list and the Kindle lending library might just be the death of me. I'm a few chapters into five different books right now.
I might have ADHD.
I might have ADHD.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Remembering Palm Sunday and hearing a great message on the story of Lazarus.
I leave you with this video our church played on Sunday:
I hate to admit it, but I saw Titanic 4 times in the theater! Tickets were a lot cheaper back then though!
ReplyDeleteYay for a new back patio! And good for you for all those miles you've logged! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete