The hubs and I are not exchanging gifts with each other this year. On top of that, my own immediate family opted not to do an adult exchange this year and to simply draw names among the little cousins. So all things considered, there will not be too many gifts under the tree with my name on them this year, which is fine. But when has that ever stopped a girl from dreamin'? As a last ditch effort I may have whispered a few suggestions from my wish list into Santa's ear when I was sitting on his lap a few weeks ago.
1. The crafter in me wants a Silhouette SD electronic cutting tool. You would not believe what you can make with this amazing piece of machinery, or so I'm told.
2. The thrift store furniture restorer in me wants some Valspars Antiquing Glaze. It is sad that I want paint glaze for Christmas? Regardless, I am told this glaze is a must-have. Now guess which store carries it. Lowes. And guess which home improvement store is not within a 50 mile radius of my home. Lowes. However, should I not find this glaze under the tree or in my stocking come Christmas morning, my wonderful hubby has assured me when can make a pit-stop at Lowes on our drive back home after Christmas. So by this time next week I will have a jar of this stuff in my hot little hands.
3. The runner in me wants the BOB Revolution weather shield so my kiddo can ride with me come rain or cold. He got a little chilly during the Santa 5k a few weeks ago; this little contraption should help prevent that from happening again.
5. The baker in me wants a few more of these Pampered Chef scrapers in my stocking. I have one in all three sizes and they are worth every penny.
7. The home improvement DIY'er in me wants a kitchen remodel.
8. The wife in me wants a spa day.
9. The mommy in me wants to be a mommy again.
"Think of all the fun I've missed.
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed.
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'd check off my Christmas list.
(ba-doop-ee-doop)
Santa Baby..."





The mommy in me wants to be a mommy again too. I know that Ella is still tiny and needs my attention, but being with my pregnant sister-in-law makes me want to do it all over again.
ReplyDelete