1. We had an incredible wind storm last night. PRO: Justin no longer has to rake up all the leaves because they either blew away or formed themselves into neat little piles for him. CON: Our already ugly, sparse tree in the front yard lost a few more meager branches. A few more wind storms like this and only the trunk of the tree will remain – a situation which would actually simplify our dilemma of getting rid of that darn tree.
Come to think of it, maybe that’s a pro.
2. This morning I drove to work behind a Dodge Ram pickup whose bed held 8 grown pigs, all crammed in like sardines. Ahhh, such is life in Eastern Washington.
3. The lady driving beside me pointed out the pigs to her toddler riding in her back seat. I could already hear the question: “Mommy, where is he taking those pigs in his pickup?”
My guess? Piggie heaven.
My guess? Piggie heaven.
4. Last night I finally finished Breaking Dawn (for you non-fans, thats book 4 of the Twilight series). One more item checked off the Age 30 Bucket List. WOOP WOOP!
5. Will you find me in line for tickets when they finally release Breaking Dawn in theaters? Probably not. I really enjoyed the series, but you couldn't pay me enough to see this movie in a theater packed full of vampire-crazed tweens.
6. The Disney Movie Trivia feature will not appear this week due to lack of participation - well, that and...I seem to have used up all of the good Disney movies from which people can actually identify quotes.
{Last week's answer: Beauty and the Beast)
7. My fall love this week is my new table runner. I have had this fabric for a few years and finally sewed this runner the other night. Too bad we will only enjoy it for about a week - then its Christmas decor time!
8. In case it is entirely too obvious that I haven't bragged about my kiddo yet in this post, please be advised that we are living with a teething monster this week.
Enough said.
9. Snow is in our forecast for the weekend and I can't wait! Kendry even got his first official snowsuit in the mail this week (hand-me-downs rock!). Curious as to why I don't have an adorable photo of my snow-ready kiddo in his snowsuit for this post? Please refer to #8 above.
The teething monster does not do adorable photos.
10. This Week's Blessing: spending a wonderfully romantic evening in Spokane with my hubby last weekend. Many thanks to Amanda and Jeremy for keeping Kendry overnight for us!
Love the table runner...you're so crafty! If only I could find the time...and the space! Looks like you got my box in the mail..did it make you smile? Isn't Caden's Kindergarten pic so cute...he looks so grown up! Sorry..had to brag on my kiddo a little bit! Love ya...hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteNo problem, we loved having him even if he was a little feverish! We would have him again anytime. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete