{1}
Hooray for May!
A pina colada cake is on the menu for Saturday.
A pina colada cake is on the menu for Saturday.
{2}
And a double hooray for my big brother coming home from Afghanistan this month!
Hurry home, Just!
Hurry home, Just!
{3}
{4}
Baker that I am, would you believe that I don't own a standard bundt pan?
How's that for a subtle birthday gift suggestion?
How's that for a subtle birthday gift suggestion?
{5}
My girlfriend Amanda surprised me with Martha's organizational bookazine this week.
![THE BEST OF MARTHA STEWART LIVING ORGANIZING MAGAZINE 2012 [Single Issue]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sYIc-ZI1351MixOJlJFCjKQNbw7DmZ59pBUyuwt7oMaA6cQBU2EOZNOaGvVT8QWl-WRGt17xVENh_4P6CXErGGd1xiNr7h92S-35AvKPhmvEiWyK2O7-yMiXB8CkjYVZxebrvtB4q8sA=s0-d)
As Amanda so aptly stated in the note that accompanied her gift:
"not everyone has organizing fantasies like us".
Girl, I love that you total get my crazy OCD self.
Love you to pieces!
My girlfriend Amanda surprised me with Martha's organizational bookazine this week.
As Amanda so aptly stated in the note that accompanied her gift:
"not everyone has organizing fantasies like us".
Girl, I love that you total get my crazy OCD self.
Love you to pieces!
{7}
Our baby turns three in one week.
I am looking forward to filling his bedroom with balloons the night before, so he wakes up to a party.
Then we're gonna make these cake batter pancakes for his birthday breakfast.

I am looking forward to filling his bedroom with balloons the night before, so he wakes up to a party.
Then we're gonna make these cake batter pancakes for his birthday breakfast.
{8}
We may have home improvement projects demanding our attention these days, but do you think that stops Justin from catching every single play by play of the NFL draft while working outside?
Noooo, sir.
We may have home improvement projects demanding our attention these days, but do you think that stops Justin from catching every single play by play of the NFL draft while working outside?
Noooo, sir.
{9}
Rumor has it ACE is giving away another free quart of paint this Saturday, so go print out your coupon and pick out a fun paint color for that spring project.
Rumor has it ACE is giving away another free quart of paint this Saturday, so go print out your coupon and pick out a fun paint color for that spring project.
Grant was reading this with me and suddenly his eyes got big and he said,"look at that big excavator!" Boys are so funny! Will have to check out that coupon for free paint- love anything that is free. I am also truly convinced that we would be BFFs if we lived closer....
ReplyDeleteOh I know we would, Krista. Don't you love seeing little boys' excitement over construction equipment? Kendry got a 30 minute movie about building roads for Christmas and he adores it. I swear he has watched it 50 times already. Oh wait, does that make me sound like a terrible mother... ? :)
DeleteAwesome! That book looks amazing- I am a sucker for organization these days. :) And those cake batter pancakes look awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday Kendry!! Yay! Also, tried to comment on other posts but always have trouble punching in the secret code on my iPhone and usually get frustrated and give up after my 3rd attempt.....Anyhoo....your yard/house looks amazing! You guys have done a great job!! Hats off to you!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I know it - I hate captchas (sp?), but appreciate the filter they provide. Thanks for the praise on our yard; now if only we could put that kind of effort into the house interior...
Delete