{1}
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!
It will probably be another home improvement weekend for us - although we won't be tackling anything as big as painting the house.
Maybe we'll squeeze in our first picnic of the year, weather permitting.
It will probably be another home improvement weekend for us - although we won't be tackling anything as big as painting the house.
Maybe we'll squeeze in our first picnic of the year, weather permitting.
{2}
This week we added cantaloupe, bell peppers, watermelon, pumpkins and squash to our gardens.
I love summer!
I love summer!
{3}
Kendry gave me his first "You're not the boss of me, Mom" last week.
Yeeaahh...
For the first time in my life I got to say "Oh yes I AM the boss of you."
I said it with a very loving mommy tone of voice.... and an evil grin.
It was a mommy power trip moment.
{4}
I'm re-reading A Voice in the Wind (1 of 3 in the Mark of the Lion trilogy by Francine Rivers) for my women's Bible study this month. We have adopted a more relaxed book club approach for the summer months.
Oh. my. goodness.
If you haven't read this series, do it.
{5}
I am currently in denial of the fact that I turn 32 {32!} two months from today.
How did this happen?!
How did this happen?!
{6}
{7}
Years from now, when Kendry is a teenager, I will remind him of the Home Depot trip in which he spontaneously burst out into "Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Your love makes me sing! " in the middle of a crowded aisle...and then again while waiting in the long line to check out.
No inhibitions, that one.
{8}
In less than two months Justin and I will be participating in the Warrior Dash. This year they are teaming up to support St. Jude's Children's Hospital. If you are interested in donating please visit my fundraising page.
I am really looking forward to running another race with the hubs.
I am really looking forward to running another race with the hubs.
{9}
I love you, Dr. Suess, so please accept my apologies for burying you deep in the couch where the kiddo will never find you.
I just can't take it anymore!!!
I just can't take it anymore!!!
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
My big brother got home from Afghanistan today!
We love you, Justin!
Praise be to God for keeping him safe.

I'll be 32 10 days before you then. No biggie. My hubby is 9 years older so I can't really complain. Seriously, though? I never thought I'd be so close to 40!
ReplyDelete