background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten on Tuesday




{1}

Kendry's latest style:


One of these things is not like the other...



{2}
Ten months after receiving it for my birthday I finally got my paint sprayer out of the box and gave it a try.

I can't wait to show you the results!

Think orange. BRIGHT orange.



{3}
So help me, I just might be asking for a fanny pack for my birthday.

GRAY

I never thought this day would come.

{although technically this one is called a waistpack}




{4}
While dicing an incredibly potent onion this weekend (cabbage salsa rocks!) and fighting back some serious tears, I recalled a line from "The Help" where she said to hold a match between your teeth to stave off the onion tears.





I tried it for myself but was paranoid the entire time, convinced that Justin would spot me and decide I have gone totally loony. Seriously, what would I have said? "No really, honey, it has to work - I saw it in a movie."  ??




{5}
Daddy to Kendry on Sunday evening: "Okay, bud, be sure to sleep in until 8 tomorrow, okay?"

Kendry: "No, 6 o'clock, Daddy."



Are we sure this kiddo can't tell time?




{6}
None of us actually slept in on Memorial Day.

We were down at the levee first thing so Daddy could run the bridges. Lucky Kendry got to have the skate park to himself for a little while.








{7}
The hubs got a rotisserie attachment for his grill this week.
He is in BBQ heaven!




{8}
Am I the coolest mom or what?



Kendry loved his moose sandwich.



{9}
I really miss seeing moose out in the wild.



{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Bulk Peanut M&M's on sale at Costco!
Yeah baby!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't say for sure. I'm gonna try it again next time. I didn't think of using the match until I was nearly done with the onion so it may have been too late to be effective at that point.

      Delete