{1}
Our tulips are already poking up out of the ground.
Cah-razy!
I hope they aren't too ambitious for their own good because I don't think winter is over just yet.
{2}
We are fresh off a marvelous weekend, complete with a trip to our friends' cabin in the mountains on Saturday and a fantastic Super Bowl party on Sunday.
More pictures and video to come!
{3}
We have family coming to town this week (hooray!), which means another Red Velvet Cake is in order.
Yum! Yum!
{4}
I have found some crazy good deals on free magazine subscriptions lately. In the last two weeks I've signed up for 1 year of Martha Stewart Living, 2 years of Better Homes & Gardens, 2 years of Family Fun, 1 year of Fitness and 1 year of a Focus on the Family parenting magazine.
For free!
I usually find my offers on Money Saving Mom.
Follow her on FB and you'll see these deals as soon as she posts them.
Her site rocks!
For free!
I usually find my offers on Money Saving Mom.
Follow her on FB and you'll see these deals as soon as she posts them.
Her site rocks!
{5}
I have a love/hate relationship with sesame seeds.
I love them in my food but I hate cooking with them.
Those little buggers end up everywhere!
We're tried this Asian Chicken Pasta Salad for dinner tonight.
{6}
Jillian Michaels videos are not for the faint of heart.
She is kickin' my butt, but I am pleased to see a difference in muscle tone already.
Jillian Michaels videos are not for the faint of heart.
She is kickin' my butt, but I am pleased to see a difference in muscle tone already.
{7}
Playing hide and seek with a toddler is a riot.
He tells me exactly where he is going to hide every time I start counting.
Playing hide and seek with a toddler is a riot.
He tells me exactly where he is going to hide every time I start counting.
{8}
Its been a year since our last IVF cycle.
Some days my heart still aches, like when I held a friend's newborn last weekend. But the joy of the Lord is my strength!
Some days my heart still aches, like when I held a friend's newborn last weekend. But the joy of the Lord is my strength!
{9}
I am excited to do Kendry's Valentines this weekend!
We're going to make these little heart crayons:

Pinterest
And I think we'll make these Kiss rings for his teachers:

(source)
I am excited to do Kendry's Valentines this weekend!
We're going to make these little heart crayons:
And I think we'll make these Kiss rings for his teachers:
(source)
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
After staying home with a sick kiddo on Friday the hubs gave me a reprieve that evening. I went to the $1 theater and saw Breaking Dawn on the big screen.
All. By. Myself.
You are my hero~ you are so cool! =)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the rings and the crayons!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I saw the ring idea in Family Fun and we made them for the girls in Caden's class. Great minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteI stole your crayon idea! They turned out pretty good! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete