Our 12 months of handprint/footprint crafts continues!
This month's inspiration was, yet again, inspired by Pinterest - and quite fitting in the wake of our snowstorm two weeks ago. Kendry was so proud of the snowman we built in our back yard that day. Alas, our weather turned warm again and within a few days Bucky the Snowman (Justin picked the name) was nothing but a hat, a tiny carrot and two sticks laying in a heap in our back yard.
So even though I am more than ready to bid winter farewell, we went with a snowman theme.
I cut out the snowman accessories and Kendry glued them on. He was adamant about using the huge googly eyes, even if it did make this snowman look like a bug.
He didn't understand the concept of a top hat either, so our snowmen look like chefs.
This has been such a fun project to do with my kiddo!
I did an experiment this month to see if my footprint would look as cute as his.
Nope.
There is nothing cute about size 11 feet or toes that are longer than my kiddo's fingers.



LoL, I love that you tried your own foot!
ReplyDelete