{1}
Happy Valentine's Day!!
{2}
I love that my kiddo's teachers have nicknamed him "Smiley".
{3}
Home ownership has its highs and lows.
Buying and installing wax toilet rings is a definite low:
{4}
In 2012 I will be keeping track of books read and miles ran.
My reading log can be found in the column on the right side of our blog. I am still working on my running log widgit.
So far this year I've read almost as many books as my total miles ran.
Dang, I'm gettin' lazy.
{5}
We made these for dinner tonight.
How's that for festive?
Don't worry, we made it a healthier meal by throwing some protein-rich bacon on the side.
{6}
Confession: purchasing plastic storage totes makes my heart go pitter-patter.
{7}
The kiddo came home today with a Dip-It candy valentine. You know I have no qualms with candy, but giving a two year old a packet of sugar to eat with a stick?
Its like giving noisy toys as a gift; someday that gesture will come back around to bite ya.
I would know.
{8}
Googly eyes are one of the greatest inventions of all time.
{9}
I
MY VALENTINE FOREVER!
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Family, family, family!
This week we had my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, our niece and Justin's Uncle Erik in town.


LoL! I am right there with you on the plastic storage- I think I would have a room full if I could. And so glad you joined good reads :) AND yes, the sugar on a stick... bad choice :)
ReplyDelete