{1}
Purgin'! Purgin'! Purgin'!
I've got spring cleaning fever, baby!
I've got spring cleaning fever, baby!
{2}
PINNED IT, DID IT!
{As a Pinterest addict I will occasionally post pinned ideas that I have tried myself}
As part of my spring organizing/cleaning over the weekend I scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom, Justin and I installed a much-needed new wax ring on the toilet (eww!), and I cleaned out every drawer and cabinet. Then I hot-glued a strip of magnet to the inside of my cabinet like so:

source
{As a Pinterest addict I will occasionally post pinned ideas that I have tried myself}
As part of my spring organizing/cleaning over the weekend I scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom, Justin and I installed a much-needed new wax ring on the toilet (eww!), and I cleaned out every drawer and cabinet. Then I hot-glued a strip of magnet to the inside of my cabinet like so:
source
Its a beautiful sight.
{3}
Only 31 more days until the Hunger Games release!
The hubs isn't a big fan of going to movies at the theater, but since we read this series together I think I can convince him to go.
{4}
I am already doing some birthday shopping for my little man.
He reminds me at least once a week that he is turning three in May.
He's just in it for the cake.
{5}
Kendry hardly stops to take a breath these days; he talks non. stop.
Actual sentence tonight at dinner:
"Mommy, are you having a sandwich do you remember when we went camping I need to roll my sleeves up."
Actual sentence tonight at dinner:
"Mommy, are you having a sandwich do you remember when we went camping I need to roll my sleeves up."
{6}
I have given 4 and 5 star reviews on the last 10 books I've read. Does this mean I only select books I know I will enjoy? And if so, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
{7}
Confession:
Valentine's Day has come and gone and I still have our Christmas cards on display.
See, just when I fool you into thinking I am uber-organized I admit a shortcoming like this.
Ahh well, nobody's perfect.
Did you know that you can donate used Christmas cards to St. Jude's? They recycle/refurbish the cards and then sell them as a fundraiser. I believe they are accepting all occasion cards now too, such as birthdays, sympathy, thinking of you, etc.
This is my first year doing it. So if you're like me and still have cards lying around, be sure to look at this site and see if any of your cards qualify.
Valentine's Day has come and gone and I still have our Christmas cards on display.
See, just when I fool you into thinking I am uber-organized I admit a shortcoming like this.
Ahh well, nobody's perfect.
Did you know that you can donate used Christmas cards to St. Jude's? They recycle/refurbish the cards and then sell them as a fundraiser. I believe they are accepting all occasion cards now too, such as birthdays, sympathy, thinking of you, etc.
This is my first year doing it. So if you're like me and still have cards lying around, be sure to look at this site and see if any of your cards qualify.
{8}
We're currently on a wind storm warning, with gusts up to 60 and 70 mph predicted for tomorrow.
Wind makes me incredibly irritable.
Wind makes me incredibly irritable.
{9}
The Rescue Heroes have invaded!
{I'll explain tomorrow}
{I'll explain tomorrow}
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
A lost heirloom ring was found. God is so great!
A lost heirloom ring was found. God is so great!
love the st judes card idea!
ReplyDelete