Sometimes life gets so consuming that the very thought of sitting down to blog about it is enough to make me start yawning.
September ends today and the extent of my fall decor to date is a simple bowl of acorns on the buffet.
Sad.
Especially if you know how much I love fall.
But Bible study and church small group have started back up, I am running 20 miles a week right now, and Kendry is still rising by 6:30 a.m. every morning.
So I take my relaxation time wherever I can get it, even if it means a little blogging break.
Thats not to say I haven't been working on any fun projects.
I have.
I just don't have any final products to show you.
Except maybe for one.
Present exhaustion aside, two months of toddler air guitar got my creative juices flowing a bit last weekend.
Using a few items from our recycling bin, Justin and I whipped up this guitar in just a few minutes.
And Kendry loves it.
As long as you're taking requests, kiddo, how about some "Dreams" by the Cranberries to motivate my fall decorating?
No comments:
Post a Comment