{1}
We had a blast at the WSU football game last Saturday!
Pics to come soon.
Pics to come soon.
{2}
Thanks for all the love on Kendry's bathtime vocals.
This week he added the "Veggie Tales" theme song to his repertoire.
Thanks for all the love on Kendry's bathtime vocals.
This week he added the "Veggie Tales" theme song to his repertoire.
{3}
You should also know that Kendry plays a mean air guitar.
And just before he strums the first note he tells you:
"Its almost music time..."
You should also know that Kendry plays a mean air guitar.
And just before he strums the first note he tells you:
"Its almost music time..."
{4}
Note to self:
buy the kiddo a play guitar for Christmas.
{5}
Note to self:
buy the kiddo a play guitar for Christmas.
{5}
I do not advise waiting until the third day of your three day weekend to start what should have been a one weekend home improvement project.
This is what our front door looked like early Monday morning before we removed it from its hinges for prep and painting:
And this is what it looked like 12 hours later when we put it back on the hinges, obviously sans paint:
And thats all I'm going to say about that for today.
Except, that is, to ask if that green looks like lead paint to you?
Okay, moving on...
{6}
There is no way a slightly derailed home improvement project such as that is going to stop me from heading out for one last summer camping trip this weekend.
No way, Jose!
{7}
Coincidentally, the words "No way, Jose" came out of our kiddo's mouth completely at random last weekend.
A human parrot, that one is.
{8}
{9}
Would you believe it if I told you this bike helmet fits both Kendry and his daddy?
Would you believe it if I told you this bike helmet fits both Kendry and his daddy?
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
An amazing long weekend with my boys, which included an early Saturday morning run on the levee followed by blueberry pancakes, a college football game, Sunday morning church and a beautiful evening spent around our makeshift fire pit.
I love my boys!
I love my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment