{1}
Justin and I did a trail race together last weekend - him 2 miles, me 5 miles.
Brutal, I tell ya.
Puffer Butte Huff and Puff 2011
Brutal, I tell ya.
Puffer Butte Huff and Puff 2011
{2}
Remember that Washington State football game I mentioned a few weeks ago?
Here we are:
We had a wonderful time and Kendry did great. They also had a Coug Club play area for the kiddos, which was a fun bonus.
These photos mark the official start of Kendry no longer hiding from the camera. Much to my amazement, he looked directly at us and said "cheeeese!"
{3}
Its premiere week, baby!
[spoiler alert]
I was literally squealing with delight at the sight of Victoria returning to How I Met Your Mother.
In real life the actress is the little sister of Kimberly Williams-Paisley (aka Mrs. Brad Paisley) so how can you not love her?
But enough about celebrities...
{4}
Oh how Pinteresting!
I came across another AWESOME recipe on Pinterest and tried it this weekend.
You have gotta try this one, folks.
{5}
Next up on Pinterest:
acorn crafts as fall decor.
I have been scavenging my work parking lot again this year for acorns.
They call me the acorn hoarder.
acorn crafts as fall decor.
I have been scavenging my work parking lot again this year for acorns.
They call me the acorn hoarder.
{6}
We have a little orange visitor who has taken up residence in our yard and carport over the last week.
Justin reminded me this weekend that he has always wanted an orange cat.
The jury is still out on whether we'll let her stay,
although the bowl of half and half we have so graciously left out for her the last two mornings might give you some indication of which way we are leaning.
We have a little orange visitor who has taken up residence in our yard and carport over the last week.
Justin reminded me this weekend that he has always wanted an orange cat.
The jury is still out on whether we'll let her stay,
although the bowl of half and half we have so graciously left out for her the last two mornings might give you some indication of which way we are leaning.
{7}
Over the last week I suffered: (1) a near heart attack watching my kiddo tumble from the top of the monkey bars; and (2) the most embarrassing 'kids say the darndest things' moment.
Parenting ain't for the fainthearted.
Parenting ain't for the fainthearted.
Blogolution Update:
This, my friends, is how its done:
Hooray for baseboards finally being installed two years after our baseboard heaters were removed!
Mini wave in celebration of me! (name that show)
Now I'm gearing up to take this bad boy off his hinges again this weekend and finally make him pretty.
Between this and cleaning our windows, we're gonna be workin' up a good sweat come Saturday morning.
This Week's Blessing:
Not only did Justin and I get to do a run together Saturday morning (sans kiddo), but we finally got to see Transformers 3 at the $1 theater, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa.
Thank you so much for babysitting, Mikki and Richard!




You had a sitter, and chose to see Transformers?!
ReplyDeleteThat's just sad.
Amazing job on the baseboards, more for the fact you did them yourself than how great they look, although they DO look wonderful. I am duly impressed. Are you flexing your DIY muscles a bit today?
Love you!
Do you ever sleep?? I swear you must have so much energy! You make me tired just reading about what all you're doing!
ReplyDelete