{1}
Favorite quote of the month:
“Is there such thing as a cauliflower plant that only produces leaves for you to eat?”
-Justin-
If there is, babe, I'd say thats exactly what we’ve got:
Someone needs to tell this plant that its mid-September and we have yet to see its bounty.
Someone needs to tell this plant that its mid-September and we have yet to see its bounty.
And no, we are not going to eat the leaves.
{2}
Phooey on you, ninety degree weather!
I'm buying my pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha creamer just to spite you!
I'm buying my pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha creamer just to spite you!
{3}
Did anyone really need an official study to know that SpongeBob Squarepants isn’t appropriate viewing for kids?
{4}
Over the last month Kendry's favorite question of "Do you have green eyes, Mommy?" has changed to "Are you sweaty, Mommy?"
Just peachy.
Over the last month Kendry's favorite question of "Do you have green eyes, Mommy?" has changed to "Are you sweaty, Mommy?"
Just peachy.
{5}
This (sweaty) mommy is ready to be done with the half marathon training.
Only 31 days to go.
{6}
I haven't had much time to create lately, although I did make this much needed sleeve for our laptop:
I used this tuturial.
{7}
Maybe its cuz I'm a child of the 80's, but trendy or not, you will not catch me with a silly feather extension in my hair.
{8}
I wonder how much more I would accomplish if I spent less time on Pinterest and more time actually completing my 339 (and counting) pinned ideas...
{9}
Oh who am I kidding?
Its September and I've got season premieres to watch.
Later, gaters!
{9}
Oh who am I kidding?
Its September and I've got season premieres to watch.
Later, gaters!
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Spending time with family visiting from Germany.
Alex and Gisela:
Dank für ihren Besuch Wir hoffen. sie genießen sie den rest ihrer Reise. Vielen Dank nochmal für die Geschenke für Kendry.
Segen für euch und den euren!


What am I ever gonna do if you stop blogging? I may have to start watching Sponge Bob to get my laugh quota in.
ReplyDeleteThe sweaty mommy and "just peachy" line.
Justin's quote.
Crack. Me. Up.
I must get back, have 3rd graders walking in right NOW.
I totally agree with the weird feather hair thingys!
ReplyDelete