{1}
Justin finally caved and has agreed to run "with" me.
We're doing our very first run as a family in two weeks.
We're doing our very first run as a family in two weeks.
{2}
My 31st birthday came and went.
There was ice cream cake.
There was a birthday dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
There was a very cranky toddler at said Mexican restaurant.
(Guess who he belonged to?)
There was a trip to the playground after said birthday dinner, not to reward the cranky toddler but rather to give his exasperated parents a few minutes to regain their sanity while the kiddo played.
And sanity was found, together with a little fun:
And sanity was found, together with a little fun:
And a beautiful birthday sunset:
{3}
The icing on the (ice cream) cake:
My awesome hubby got me a paint sprayer for my birthday!!
My awesome hubby got me a paint sprayer for my birthday!!
Does that fella know me well or what?
I haven't tried it out yet, but you can bet I'll let you know when I do.
I haven't tried it out yet, but you can bet I'll let you know when I do.
{4}
And the award for best a capella rendition of 'Happy Birthday' sang on my voicemail goes to my brother-in-law Mike who, incidentally, was also my very first birthday caller.
Love ya, Mike!
Love ya, Mike!
{5}
I am only on my second day of my half-marathon training and I am already rethinking my decision to use the intermediate training program instead of the novice one I used last year.
I would laugh at my stupidity if my abs didn't hurt so much from yesterday's workout.
I would laugh at my stupidity if my abs didn't hurt so much from yesterday's workout.
{6}
Just a reminder to those of you in the Eastern Washington area:
tomorrow is Positive Life Radio's Christmas in July Food Drive.
Click here to find your nearest drop-off location.
tomorrow is Positive Life Radio's Christmas in July Food Drive.
Click here to find your nearest drop-off location.
{7}
And speaking of Christmas, exactly five months from today I expect to be enjoying some peppermint mocha coffee with my sisters insunny super dark Fairbanks, Alaska.
(mark your calendars, sisters)
And speaking of Christmas, exactly five months from today I expect to be enjoying some peppermint mocha coffee with my sisters in
(mark your calendars, sisters)
{8}
Kendry's once noble motto of "Its nice to share" has been extended to "Its nice to share with Kendry".
How's that for typical toddler mentality?
Kendry's once noble motto of "Its nice to share" has been extended to "Its nice to share with Kendry".
How's that for typical toddler mentality?
{9}
My current motto:
"The terrible 2's will not defeat me!"
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Becoming another year wiser.
Becoming another year wiser.



No comments:
Post a Comment