Kendry had his second swim lesson yesterday.
This time I asked Justin to come along to take a few photos.
He took at least 100, plus 6 videos.
What can I say? The man is efficient.
Kendry did so well at his lesson this week. He is a pro at putting his face into the water to blow bubbles. He is doing a stronger flutter kick, and worked in some doggie-paddle motions this week.
Opening song: "If you're happy and you know it wash your face!"
Catchin' the ladies' eyes already.
At the first lesson Kendry had no interest in jumping off the ledge into the pool. This week he couldn't get enough of the jumping. He also learned how to climb out of the pool onto the deck by himself.
At the end of the lesson the kiddos play in the shallow end. Kendry still does a few unexpected dunks here and there but is quickly learning how to keep his balance while walking in the water.
One of the 6 videos:
What an amazing series of photos! Kendry looks like he's having so much fun, too, which makes swim lessons SOO much better. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I can't wait to bring Ella swimming more. We took her last weekend when we stayed at a hotel, and look forward to many more adventures (I was a Swim Team kid through high school, and it's still my preferred way to relax and recharge).
ReplyDelete