background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

{ONE}
Spring Training 2011 in the Gimlin household -
also known as Easter egg practice.
Come April 24th my kiddo will be ready for his first official Easter egg hunt.
(Last year doesn't count since he couldn't walk yet.)

{TWO}
You know I love to brag about my hubby and his green thumb.
Seriously, look at that beautiful lawn!

These are not last years photos, folks - I snapped these just two days ago.
I'm tellin' ya, my man knows how to grow a beautiful lawn.
I can already see the colorful Easter eggs nestled here and there, just waiting to be discovered in this luscious green grass.

{THREE}
Just another day in the life of an idle toddler training potty.
Kendry using the pan of his potty as a tote for his action figures would only be gross if he was actually using the potty for its intended purpose.
He isn't.


{FOUR}
Can you sense how ready I am to get this kiddo out of diapers?
(sigh)
I suppose it could be worse -
what if one diaper cost as much as a gallon of gas?

{FIVE}
My chalk markers arrived this weekend. These babies are incredible!
I got mine on Ebay but you can also find them at Michaels Crafts.
The Honey-Do chalkboard just wasn't complete until I could
write pretty on it with my new markers.


{SIX}
Don't you just love my adorable, cardigan-wearing bunny next to the chalkboard?
I love Easter!

{SEVEN}
Did I ever tell you that Santa brought me a rotary tool for Christmas?
I tried it out for the first time the other night, cutting extra length off some hardware.
Is it just me or is there something addictive about power tools?
I'm already looking for something more to cut.


{EIGHT}
I nixed the Disney Movie Trivia feature awhile back,
but I'll give 50 points to whoever can name this Disney flick:
"SQUIRREL!"
Hint: its a recent one.
(Stay tuned for why this is movie quote is relevant this week.)


{NINE}
I got my very first jury questionnaire in the mail today,
for the U.S. District Court in Spokane no less.


{TEN}
This Week's Blessing:
Enjoying a picnic dinner at the levy with my boys on Friday evening.
We had a taste of warmer weather and took full advantage of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Well You will have a place to crash if you are one of the lucky ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I may need me some of those markers.

    ReplyDelete