background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

{ONE}
Whew! Its great to be back! Didja' miss me?


{TWO}
We woke up to an inch of snow on the ground this morning.
For crying out loud, its March 1st, people!


{THREE}
Since we're doing a little catching up for the last few weeks, here is a photo of my kiddo on Valentine's Day.
Is he not the cutest?

{FOUR}
My official 2011 Girl Scout cookie order has been placed.
Woot woot!


{FIVE}
Curious how my Blogolution 2011 is coming?
So am I.
Update to come soon.


{SIX}
You are not going to believe what that amazing hubby of mine signed himself up for this week:
I am so proud of him and cannot wait to cheer him on come July.

 
{SEVEN}
Only two more months until my baby turns 2 - how is that possible?


{EIGHT}
Speaking of second birthdays, I'm convinced Mr. Binky needs to be long gone by then.
Wish us luck on that one!


{NINE}
Time to wrap this up because I have
1 hubby + multiple DVR'd Hawaii 5-0 episodes + 1 beautiful slice of peanut butter pie
waiting for me in the next room. 

 
{TEN}
This Week's Blessing: A weekend getaway with girlfriends.
I am so blessed to have these women in my life. I can always count on them when
I need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen;
when I'm craving a delicious Thai dinner (because Justin doesn't like Thai food);
when I need someone to take my hands and pray with me;
when I need spiritual uplifting;
when I am in serious need of a shopping fix;
when I need to forget about the emotions of infertility;
and last, but certainly not least,
when I need a belly-achin', hope-I-don't-pee-my-pants fit of laughter.
I love you all so much, girls!

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of your girlfriends!
    About the binky: we geared up one weekend for "take binky away" Phase 1, planned not to sleep much, blah blah blah. The little guy cried for 10 minutes, went to sleep, and it was never an issue again! Next night we just said, "all gone" and amazingly, that was it. Just make sure you hide every last one to avoid any lapses when one is accidentally found. It may not be as bad as you think..... I think Angel's experience was just as non-dramatic when she took Caden's away....Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you, but hope that you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete