Is it your kiddo's smile?
Your husband's eyes?
Yes, sirree, this organizational freak got an Amazon gift card from the hubs for Valentine's Day
and recently had a little shopping fun.
I'm sure your normal girl would use a gift card for some make-up, a cute pair of shoes, a new handbag, or even a few new books.
Not this gal.
The gift card took a little while to arrive so I had ample time to brainstorm my options.
I finally narrowed it down to the label maker or a 3M respirator.
No really, I'm completely serious.
I've been doing a lot of sanding and painting lately
and finally realized it was important for me to have proper safety gear.
When it came down to it the decision between the two was quite simple.
Its not too different from the basic 'chicken and the egg' principle:
{How am I supposed to label the respirator if I buy that before the label maker?}
I knew you would understand.
Now let the fun begin!




Haha! I just bought a label maker also and I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThe Kiddo doesn't look nearly excited about the labeler (or the label) as you. But he's awfully cute!
ReplyDeleteCrack me up with the KIDDO sticker! Oh my, my sides are hurting :) I must admit, I've had one of these for about a year now and even labelled my refrigerator shelves: Dairy, Bread, Condiments. Works like a charm! Have funfunfun with your new label maker, dear sister! I want one now that does different fonts.... Jaimee
ReplyDelete