2. Isn’t this an adorable photo of my little man?

Its another one taken by Auntie Andrea – she snapped it just before Kendry accompanied me on a training run a few weeks ago. He is, after all, my favorite running partner.
3. No, my husband does not get hurt feelings when I declare someone else as “my favorite running partner”. Justin and I love to go on hikes together, but we have agreed that running will not be a joint hobby in our marriage. Its for the best.
4. The half-marathon on October 2nd went great! (more details to come)
5. I am headed for a three day weekend. Hip hip hooray for Mr. Columbus!
6. Disney Movie Trivia: "Welcome to "Albatross Air: A Fair Fare From Here to There." You get it? "A fair fare." It's-It's a play on... never mind."
{Last week's trivia answer: Lady and the Tramp}
7. I am pretty sure I have eaten more candy corn in the last two weeks than any one person should eat in their lifetime.
8. Only three more weeks until I absolutely have to have Kendry's costume completed. Time to dig out the sewing machine and get to work!
9. My sewing machine may be out from now until Christmas because I just found some fun ideas for Christmas gifts. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
10. This Week’s Blessing: spending the day with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Amanda. Granted, for part of the day we were both running in the half-marathon – we have a knack for finding crazy adventures to do together. I love you, chica!

No comments:
Post a Comment