2. I am an auntie again! My little niece, Londyn Marie, was born on October 20th.
3. We are currently in the market for a training potty. No, I don't think Kendry is ready just yet to start potty training, but I like the idea of having one in the bathroom to perk his interest a bit.
4. My fall love this week comes in the form of the beautiful maple trees my hubby planted in our back yard a few years ago. They are called October Glory. I'm sure you can see why.
7. After slacking off for way too long when it comes to introducing ourselves to our neighbors, I have met four of our neighbors (and one neighborhood dog) in the last two weeks. It feels great!
8. I met one neighbor at her recent yard sale, where I found a spectacular vintage piano bench to restore. This neighbor had so many wonderful things that were right up my alley when it comes to decor. She just might end up being my very favorite neighbor.
9. I love being a parent with my hubby, and can't wait to do it again...and again...and again, God willing.
10. This Week's Blessing: Our kiddo learning how to pick up his toys! Apparently he has been doing this for awhile at daycare, but he knew how to play the "baby card" when we tried to get him to clean up at home. Not anymore, kiddo!
Toy Story 2!! One of the favorites in our house.
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get a potty chair for Iggy. We got one of those toilet seats that have a built in kids seat that kinda "hides" in the toilet cover. Worked great for us!
Love the Halloween bag and the name Londyn! So cute!! And I actually knew the movie trivia this time, although I was unsure if it was 2 or 3! :)
ReplyDeleteDoes you neighbor have any unique chairs? I've been looking for a great chair that I can take with me on photo shoots...maybe keep your eye out :)
ReplyDeleteCute Halloween bag, I'm excited to see Kendry's costume this year! We have Batman:)