background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. God bless the young man in the Taco Bell drive-thru who addressed me as "Miss" instead of "Ma'am" the other day.


2. I have already told you how much we love hats around our house.





3. I haven't exercised in over two weeks now, and I still don't miss it.

4. Disney Movie Trivia: "Can you stand on your head?"

{Last week's answer: The Incredibles}

5. I am trying to incorporate my love for fall with each TOT post from now until Thanksgiving. This week its the pumpkin welcome when you pull into our driveway. I don't know how we ended up with so many green pumpkins in our garden this year but I love it!





6. One BIG plus to having a fall wedding: you have enough fall decorations to last you for life.

7. Our five year anniversary is only three weeks away. Wow!

8. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the greatest anniversary present EVER, but its still technically a bit hush hush. Shhh!

9. The professional photos taken during our family reunion in July arrived in the mail yesterday. Justin and I often balk at the price of professional photos, but believe me when I tell you these were worth every single penny.

10. This Week's Blessing: A raise at work. Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. It all sounds great!! I never exercise and I don't miss it, although I think I will start to need it after this little one is born :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete