background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Please allow me to flash my pearly-whites at you while I gloat: I had my 6 month dental check up yesterday and got my first “no cavity” report in two years! Yes, I am simply THAT good at dental hygiene. Or at least I have been that good for the last 6 months.

2. I have become one serious coupon-clipping mama! But the details on that endeavor deserve a separate post, so stay tuned.

3. Kendry’s greatest new word this week, and probably his longest word yet: cucumber.

4. Kendry’s new sign this week: “help me please”. If you only knew how amazingly frustrated my kiddo gets with the simplest task you would understand why I am so excited about the addition of “help me please” to his sign language vocabulary.

5. Disney Movie Trivia: " 'Tis time you knew the truth, lassie. It shouldn't have happened to a dog, but... well, Trusty has lost his sense of smell."

6. T minus four days until the big half-marathon in Leavenworth!

7. My kiddo currently has a fascination with grown-up shoes:


8. The housepainting project we began in May is finally coming to a close...four months later. It looks soooo beautiful! Pictures to come VERY SOON!

9. Kendry helped me prepare dinner the other night - an occasion that most certainly called for his adorable little apron. For Justin's first Father's Day in 2009 I made my boys matching aprons.
Obviously the apron fits Kendry a little better these days.

10. This Week’s Blessing: My hubby being an incredible motivator for my last few training runs - actually, for even more runs than that, but who is keeping track? If I try to sleep in and skip a run in the morning, he is right there pushing me out of bed and out the door. I love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment