background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

DISCLAIMER: Due to technical difficulties, this week's post will not contain any photos/video. In the process of switching our phone service to Vonage this last week our internet was inexplicably disconnected. And since we cannot set up our Vonage until we have an internet connection, we are without phone service as well.


1. No internet and no phone!? It sounds prehistoric, right? But its actually more peaceful than you might imagine.


2. This Week's Blessing: a STELLAR report with our fertility clinic on Friday! Praise the Lord!


3. I should never let my husband drive in Seattle traffic again.

4. Disney Movie Trivia: "A fine conscience I turned out to be!"


5. The Seahawks won their first regular season game against San Francisco this last Sunday, and our kiddo can now yell "Touchdown!" with his hands raised in the air.


6. If this season is anything like the last few seasons for Seattle, Kendry will forget how to do this touchdown celebration by November.


7. I'm a little embarrassed about my lack of blog posts outside of the weekly TOT, but my half-marathon training is taking up a lot of my spare time these days. Only 17 more days until the big race.


8. I am in love with this t-shirt available at Cafe Press:

9. Since I'm running about 20 miles a week right now I have taken many liberties with regard to junk food - and by 'liberties' I mean four Krispy Kreme donuts in a three day period.


10. Okay, I lied in the disclaimer above. I was, in fact, able to round up a recent video of Kendry. (My apologies to my FB friends who have already seen it.) Kendry has started to identify body parts like his ears, toes and nose - but its his belly he is most proud of.

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the shirt... I would like one that says "I'm pregnant so I can eat" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna guess Pinocchio, but I'm not sure!

    Congrats on the good report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say thank you thank you for your continuing prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete