background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Red Bag Does Seattle

Red Bag destination #3: Seattle
Date: March 20-21, 2010
Occasion: Hanging out with Amanda and tackling the Big Climb once again.

From here on out I will be referring to Red Bag as "she". I figure such a glamorous and reliable traveling companion deserves at least that much recognition.

Here we are at Amanda's house at 7:30am on Sunday morning, all decked out to climb 69 flights of stairs. Not that Red Bag actually did the stairs with me. I had a hard enough time lugging my own LB's up those stairs; there was no way I was tacking on her 10 too. Although she probably could have helped me body slam a few stair hogs out of my way. Me, competitive? Never!If I'm really honest here, 10lbs might be a bit optimistic. I'm not sure I have ever successfully packed an overnight bag under 10lbs. But my determination to use Red Bag has definitely got me packing a little lighter so everything fits. Or I just squeeze a few items into Justin's bag when he isn't looking.

Seattle was gorgeous and wonderful! More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment