background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ten on Tuesday




 
{1}
How's this for starting a day off right?


This balloon landed two lots over on Monday morning. Kendry was beside himself with excitement.


{2}
Kendry starts Awana this week!


I can't believe my baby is old enough to be a Cubby.



{3}
Don't try to tell me its not fall.

When my calendar flips to September I am lighting the scented candles.


{4}
Riding in the car the other day:

Kendry: "Mom?"

Me: "Yes, bud?"

Kendry: "God made you special."


 

{5}
Tears - even tears of joy - make it difficult to keep your eyes on the road.


{6}
 Houston, we have a window.



I would love to tell you the finished laundry area is our next project reveal, but that would be a lie. We've still got a ways to go on that one.

By the way, that yellow foam stuff is a bugger to work with.

At least thats what Justin tells me.



{7}
True or False:
I found some ground red pepper in my spice cabinet that expired in 2003.


True or False:
There were tiny creatures living in said ground red pepper.



{8}
It might be time for a spice cabinet purge.

And makeover.


Oh to be this organized.

Pinned Image

I'll bet none of her spices are nearly ten years old.


 
{9}
Sneak peek of Kendry's 'before' bed:



Its getting a coat of Annie Sloan Aubusson Blue this week and its looking awesome!





 
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
A chance to give it one more try. 
J


 


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how that bed turns out! Praying that this try is it for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel too bad~ I found some baking powder in my cabinet that expired in 2005. I'm right there with ya!
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the bed ~ I love that color. What a great photo of the balloon and you two! And to tell the truth, the 2003 spice date brought memories of a certain Momma B who hates anything to go to waste. I'm sure if it were in your freezer this whole time she'd swear it was perfectly fine. Just scratch out the expiration date and serve! :)

    ReplyDelete