{1}
Please laugh with me over my awesome thrift store find this week.
(the game board, not the kiddo)
(the game board, not the kiddo)
For $8 I simply couldn't resist. I burst into laughter when I spotted it in the store.
Have you ever seen a cribbage board this big?
Have you ever seen a cribbage board this big?
I have something fantastic planned for it.
{2}
I hope you'll forgive me but I love bragging about our "he'll eat anything" kiddo.
Kendry now asks for feta cheese by name.
I wouldn't even eat feta until I was 25.
I wouldn't even eat feta until I was 25.
{3}
Just you watch. Our next kiddo will be incredibly picky.
{4}
Is it just me or have the comment captchas on blogger become crazy difficult to decipher?
Some days they make me feel completely illiterate.
{5}
Calling all our LC Valley peeps!
This week I pinned my first fresh idea for Harvest Party 2012.
Fall is just one cool breeze away...
{6}
And speaking of fall, take a look at these beauties!
{7}
Confession:
I quote Jim Carrey in my head every time I have to spell beautiful.
"B-E-A-utiful!"

Google
{8}
One more week until injection go time!
Who says you can't have a sense of humor about infertility?
{7}
Confession:
I quote Jim Carrey in my head every time I have to spell beautiful.
"B-E-A-utiful!"
{8}
One more week until injection go time!
(2008 IVF photo)
Who says you can't have a sense of humor about infertility?
{9}
Kendry was a walking accident this weekend.
First it was two asphalt crashes at Justin's race on Saturday, then he connected the side of his noggin' with our concrete patio (this one was a doozie). Last but not least, the toilet seat toppled closed and smacked him on the back of his neck.
Don't ask.
I certainly didn't.
First it was two asphalt crashes at Justin's race on Saturday, then he connected the side of his noggin' with our concrete patio (this one was a doozie). Last but not least, the toilet seat toppled closed and smacked him on the back of his neck.
Don't ask.
I certainly didn't.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Two boxes of fresh hand-me-downs from my sis and cousin Caden in Alaska.
Angel, you have made our week. Thank you so very much!
Angel, you have made our week. Thank you so very much!
I keep saying that about the captchas too- I have to refresh it like 5 times before I can find one I can read.
ReplyDeleteI love these Jody! Keep them up :) And I hate the captchas, who comes up with those phrases?
ReplyDeleteToilet seat!? That cracks me up! And then he was probably mad at the injustice of it all, not comprehending the oddity of finding one's neck beneath its seat. Kendry cracks me up. And feta cheese? I love him!
ReplyDelete