{1}
Tonight we introduced Kendry to Star Wars: A New Hope.
As the opening script scrolled through space he let out a low "Wow."
After that it took hot tamales candy to keep him on the couch with us.
After that it took hot tamales candy to keep him on the couch with us.
{2}
No one,
I repeat no one,
should have to tackle a poopie accident at McDonalds for two Sundays in a row.
I deserve a medal.
{3}
I swear, we really don't eat at McDonalds that often;
It was just convenient the last two weekends.
And hello?!
When did their hotcakes get so darn delicious?
{4}
McDonalds incidents aside, potty training is still going great.
Kendry has made it three consective days at daycare with no accidents (read: no bag of soiled clothes for mommy to wash each night).
Now excuse me while I go knock on wood.
{4}
McDonalds incidents aside, potty training is still going great.
Kendry has made it three consective days at daycare with no accidents (read: no bag of soiled clothes for mommy to wash each night).
Now excuse me while I go knock on wood.
{5}
Although we are pretty happy with our gardening efforts this year,
in our attempt to plant my beautiful sunflowers in a new location in the back yard this year we actually failed to plant them altogether.
Now August is here and I miss my beautiful sunflowers.
The arrival of fall just isn't the same without them.
{6}
And speaking of fall, Pinterest is seriously the coolest.
You can check out my fall pins here.
(If you want a Pinterest invite just let me know.)
{6}
And speaking of fall, Pinterest is seriously the coolest.
You can check out my fall pins here.
(If you want a Pinterest invite just let me know.)
{7}
My incredible older sis' Jaimee was a featured artist for the First Friday in Fairbanks last week.
Just look at her mad skills:
Jaim, we are so proud of you and wish we could have been there.
{8}
Our front door is now two different shades of orange, with at least five paint chips taped over that.
You could say we're having a little bit of difficulty deciding on the right shade.
Oh, and I was sick last weekend, so painting in the heat was completely out of the question.
You could say we're having a little bit of difficulty deciding on the right shade.
Oh, and I was sick last weekend, so painting in the heat was completely out of the question.
{9}
Check back on Saturday for pics of our first 5k race as a family!
Check back on Saturday for pics of our first 5k race as a family!
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Installing an umbrella for some shade on the kiddo's sandbox - a total lifesaver now that our day after day 90+ degree weather has arrived.
Installing an umbrella for some shade on the kiddo's sandbox - a total lifesaver now that our day after day 90+ degree weather has arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment