1. Last Friday Justin's Grandpa Wayne passed away at the age of 93. We miss you, Grandpa.

2. My mom arrives in just 4 more days. Hooray!
3. Let the climbing (and inevitable tumbling back down) begin! Last night Kendry pulled himself up to a standing position in the bathroom, and then figured out how to stand up in his crib. I have never been one to worry about Kendry sleeping with a bumper in his crib (i.e. suffocation hazard), but now I'm worried he might try using the bumper for leverage to climb up and out. I think Mommy will be removing that bumper in short order and, while she is at it, moving the mattress to a lower setting as well.
3. Let the climbing (and inevitable tumbling back down) begin! Last night Kendry pulled himself up to a standing position in the bathroom, and then figured out how to stand up in his crib. I have never been one to worry about Kendry sleeping with a bumper in his crib (i.e. suffocation hazard), but now I'm worried he might try using the bumper for leverage to climb up and out. I think Mommy will be removing that bumper in short order and, while she is at it, moving the mattress to a lower setting as well.
Naturally I had to capture this "first" on camera, which led Kendry to believe it was time to get out of bed already. Poor kid!
4. I just bought a complete Easter outfit (Ralph Lauren slacks, The Children's Place sweater vest and button down) for Kendry for just $12.50. EBAY ROCKS!
5. The house sure is quiet tonight with it being just the three of us again.
6. Justin has inherited many of Grandpa Wayne's beautiful roses. Grandpa adored his roses so it will be a privilege to carry them on. Stay tuned for pics of our new beautiful rose garden.
7. Oh black jelly beans, how I love thee!
8. After some furniture re-arranging this week we are finally saying goodbye to our old beat up coffee table. If you have been to our house, you know why I am excited; and if you haven't been to our house, well...just know that Justin bought the table for $10 at Goodwill about six years ago. All together now: "Good riddance!"
9. I am praying for beautiful weather on Saturday so we can take a family walk down on the levy and let Kendry feed the ducks.
10. I have the most wonderful hubby! Justin took today off from work to recuperate after this last week's events, and he kept Kendry home with him for some daddy and son time. But here is the clincher: he did 3 loads of laundry while I was at work! As it turns out, he DOES know how the washing machine works.
No comments:
Post a Comment