Kendry turns 1 in a little more than two months (eek!) and my attempts at keeping his baby scrapbook and photo album current are thus far beyond pathetic. I am hoping to have most of his first year monumental events captured in the scrapbook by his first birthday. This weekend I accomplished two pages; at this pace I just might reach my goal.
This is Kendry's first Halloween page. Kendry gave us the perfect scared pose in the bottom left photo. That is his cousin Ava in the monkey costume that he is clinging to for dear life. Kendry loves to grab Ava, poor girl.

This page is going in the beginning of his scrapbook. I call it my "waiting for Kendry" page. I found this layout idea online and fell in love with it. I had the perfect pregnancy picture for it too, thanks to Katie White. Would you look at the size of my belly?! Craziness!

No comments:
Post a Comment