background

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ten on Tuesday




{1}
HAPPY NEW YEAR!



{2}
What a relief it is that my unaccomplished goals from 2014 don't discourage my goal-setting for 2015.

Anyone with me?


{3}
 One of my 2015 goals is to read one chapter book to the kiddos each month.

First up: Charlotte's Web

Following the example of Crystal at Money Saving Mom, instead of expecting my children to sit still while I read, I am reading to them as they play. So far its been a success.



{4}
A secret language this one now has.



Understand it not his twin does.



{5}
It was fleeting, but it was precious.




Today I'm saying it about snow.

Tomorrow I will say it about his childhood.



{6}
Give it to me straight.
Can a 34 year old mother of three get away with camo jeggings?




{7}
Melt my heart, why don'tcha.





{8}
Stay tuned for whats to come...



Have I ever mentioned we have an unfinished basement?




{9}
Wow.





{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Hosting new friends for dinner and football.

GO HAWKS!



1 comment:

  1. Friends are good to have! Hope we get more snow :) love the blog by the way

    ReplyDelete