background

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




{1}
Every December deserves a new Christmas album.

My pick this year:

Google




{2}
We interrupt this Tuesday for Cohen's first visit to minor care. Thankfully this injury was resolved with glue rather than stitches.

Did I not tell you just yesterday this kiddo was a climber?




Another punch in our minor care punchcard; I'm halfway to my free latte from the hospital cafeteria.




{3}
Every year I am floored by the cost of Christmas cards.

I'm curious. What do you budget for cards (plus postage) each year?




{4}
As Cohen's vocabulary has blossomed, we have referred to Jack as the strong, silent twin.

Then out of the blue he throws a three syllable word at us.




Uncle Dru would be proud.



{6}
What we really do when the boys get too rowdy.





{7}
How is this for holiday eatin'?



A big shout out to my friend Jennifer who gave me this fun (and delicious) idea.




{8}
Hugging because they love each other or because the Seahawks got another win?




Maybe a little of both.



{9}
Our little singer at his daycare Christmas program:



{detailed post to come}



{10}
This Week's Blessing:
The precious enthusiasm of a child at Christmas.

Its magical.

Its contagious.







2 comments:

  1. Okay, give me a moment to refocus after a very touching final photo! Goodness. But back to Christmas cards: we often opt out of purchasing and just print our own, but in light of opting out from sending ANYTHING last year, we decided to buy cards from Shutterfly this year. I hit the timing right and got 20% off, plus free shipping. Still cost me a little over $50 to order only 25 ~ I tried hard to narrow down my list this year, especially considering the cost. I think I've decided $50 is reasonable, but we renegotiate this every year. Postage cost not included. Does this help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Pentatonix! Avi, the bass singer, is from my hometown and I used to work with his brother. So we've met him and he is just a super nice guy- we also got to see them in concert which was amazing! Your boys are growing so fast- such handsome little guys :)

    Stephanie
    howsweetthisisblog.com

    ReplyDelete